An opportunity has arisen for a QA Officer to join the Quality Assurance team. The role will be responsible for the development, improvement, and maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS).
The role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Handling Dermal quality-related customer complaints in conjunction with PVG and other departments as required.
- Performing internal audits across a variety of GxP areas.
- Initiating and coordinating non-conformance reports and/or CAPAs.
- Acting as the administrator of eQMS.
- Preparing and presenting training material in QMS processes.
- Coordinating, monitoring, and preparing KPI reports on the Dermal Quality System.
- Contributing to continuous improvement of QMS as requested by QA Manager.
- Organising and coordinating backroom/scribe activities for regulatory inspections.
- Relevant quality experience in a Pharmaceutical or Medical Device environment along with a degree (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Clear understanding of; GMP, or any other GxP area, regulatory and accreditation systems, and quality management.
- Good understanding of process approach and competent in process mapping.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to liaise effectively at different levels of the business.
- Ability to analyse information and prepare coherent investigative/technical reports.
- Competent in computer packages, Microsoft Office, and electronic quality management package (preferred) and advanced excel skills to be able to create pivot tables, design databases and dashboards.
- Competence in preparing presentations, delivering training to a variety of internal audiences.
- Ability to plan, organise and manage multiple small-scale projects.
- Emotionally resilient with the ability to work under pressure with a can-do attitude.