An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated individual to plan and purchase a
specified range of packaging components as required in the manufacturing functions of the Dermal Supply Chain. The role will be based at our Warehousing & Distribution Centre at Kempston.
- Plan and purchase packaging items to maintain optimum stock levels to meet finished goods production planning.
- Maintain and promote good relationships with all stakeholders both externally and internally.
- Maintain accurate systems data to include the creation and maintenance of additional product structures (Bills of Materials) within ERP.
- Create and maintain packaging specifications within Company Document Management System.
- Negotiate and track prices
- Plan the implementation of new components.
- Support monthly and adhoc reporting
You should ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience of purchasing, supply chain/planning within a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Solutions driven with the ability to evaluate situations, identify options and be able to reach a suitable outcome quickly and efficiently.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the flexibility to handle a broad range of responsibilities and multiple priorities and projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Sound working knowledge of windows office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and other computer systems e.g. ERP Systems.